*The Hand-Painted Silk Dress is made-to-order and takes 3 - 4 weeks to ship.
The Hand-Painted Silk Dress was designed in collaboration with one of my best friends and artist, Charlotte Lethbridge. The print was inspired by childhood summers spent with my family in Hua Hin, a sleepy beach town a few hours south of Bangkok, where we rented a house with a plumeria tree in the yard. My mum would pick up the flowers that had dropped and place them into large bowls filled with water and then set them around the house.
*Since each dress is hand-painted, no two are alike.
- Long sleeve, crew neck mini dress.
- Cut from a light-weight sheer, silk jersey that has some stretch to it.
- Flowers are hand-painted with non-toxic fabric paint.
- Clear elastic trim sewn inside seam of neckline to prevent it from losing shape over time.
- Seam at center back.
Size & Fit
- Close fit.
- Runs true to size. If you want a more relaxed, looser fit I suggest taking the size up.
- Bella wears a size XS.
- 86% Silk, 14% Acrylic.
- Dry clean only.
Responsibly made in Los Angeles.
Read MoreRead Less